Monday, July 2, 2012

From the Beginning :)

I've decided that the best way for me to keep family and friends updated with my life on the road would be through a blog. I'm very new to this so, I'm making it a goal to dedicate time to do this! I thought it would be great to give everyone some history as to why I'm blogging! As many of our friends and family know, Jeffrey works out of town on the pipeline. We started our relationship when he was in Flordia in 2011. So I'm going to start From the Beginning :)

One early February Morning, living by myself, I was getting ready for work and recieved a Facebook Msg from an old friend. That was Feb. 1st, 2011. Little did I know that this would be the beginning of something very wonderful! Jeffrey messaged me generically asking how everything was going. From that point on, we had a very casual converstation relationship. We vented to each other about our very different days, as well as catching up on life. A very small message turned into "Good Morning Texts" and "Good Night Phone Calls". Jeffrey and I contiuned our long distance relationship via phone and texts until he came home in late March 2011. From this point on, we contiuned hanging out, texting, and talking until April 22nd. The date we consider our "anniversary"! On that day, Jeffrey asked me to dinner at his favorite resturaunt, Kabutos! From that night on we have been together and I thank God everyday for such a nurturing, loving man in my life.

This is not the first time that I have joined Jeffrey on the road. However, this will be the longest period I will have been with him working. I visit as often as possible since my schedule is rather flexible! In June 2011, he headed out to West Virgnia to work with Flint Energy. Throughout the year, he has worked in West Virginia (2 different sites) and Pennsylvania with Flint. While in PA, he was offered a position with Sheehan Pipeline Co., and it was something he felt he couldn't pass up. So now, here we are, back in WV (at a different place, of course)!

As you can tell, many things have changed over the past year and a half! One thing that I've learned is that the only consistant thing in life is change and isn't that the truth! You just have to let go of the life you have planned for yourself, and roll with the punches! God will give you what you need to do your best! Life is good and will contiune to get better! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment