Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Day of 1st's!

              Jeffrey with his Company Truck!


A day of "1st's" is always full of fun! As for me, I enjoyed my first morning walk around the campsite as well as my first day exploring the town! We are in a town in Ohio that borders Wheeling, WV, where the boys work.

Jeffrey enjoys his job and I like to think it's better when he's surrounded by those he loves. Weston is Jeffrey's "straw", that means he is J's right hand man. He spent one night in the camper with us on Sunday. I'm so excited that he's gonna be our neighbor! I hope he'll like my cooking, too!

Here's a run down of my first day in the camper!
* Went for a walk.
*Cleaned the camper :)
* Did some laundry
*Hooked up the computer
*Paid bills
*Started this blog  (I'm proud)
*Let my hair air dry (I forgot my hairdryer, will be getting one today!)
* Found Wal-Mart! (I can't wait for pics-all the good places in one- it's a shoppers heaven!)
*Ate dinner at LongHorn's with Jeffrey
*Got a great night's rest

Below are a few pictures, hope you enjoy them! After talking to the boys after work yesterday I think they are very excited about this new challenging adventure! They are also excited about being around familiar faces and people! Some of the inspectors on this job worked with Jeffrey on his 1st job in WV with Chesapeake!   As Weston said, "it's all about production"! Who doesn't like a challenge?? I can't wait to share my adventures with you!

Jeffrey again, with his Company Truck! DODGE!!

Utah Tags! I can honestly say it was the 1st time I'd ever seen Utah Tags!

Jeffrey's Hardhat!

Team Sheehan! Their "welcome" gift!

Weston's hardhat!

No comments:

Post a Comment