Friday, July 13, 2012

Back Again!

I really don't have a fabulous title for today! It's been a while since I've had a recent post. Nothing really has been so fabulous until today! I got some great news from a friend and I couldn't be happier :)

Being away from home is a good thing! Jeffrey and I were discussing it the other night and it's just a great time to think about things! You're removed, somewhat, from drama and you have a lot of time to think! I'm a thinker for sure! I've been able to try lots of new things, and learn about a lot too! I've tried my hand at cooking a few new things. I've been venturing in to the world of blogging! Oh my, I've been pinning, too!

Do you play Words with Friends? Hit me up! ZINGY has been one of best words yet!

This is Weston's Truck. All alone, not my favorite sight. See Next:
Love seeing this truck parked beside it! Lunch box in hand! This week there have been a lot of late nights. Like 9:15pm late for him getting in! :(

With a campground of 44 available lots, we are accompanied by 22 other campers! Yes, I count them while walking! Daily!
Baskets!!!!! I've been looking for these for months! Target!! Very Affordable!

I want this for our living room at home! I'll be getting it ASAP when I return to TN!!! Target, also.

A beautiful view of Olgebay Park, in WV. We stopped here on the 4th of July! Amazing!!!

THis weekend, I hope to visit Barkcamp State Park. I'll let you know how that goes!
Oh, the places you go! -Dr. Seuss

I hope you all have a great weekend! Love ya!





1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I have been to Olgebay they have an awesome light display at Christmas time, doubt he will still be out there though, and a really cool glass store. I remember us getting an ornament from it! It's cozy little place!

    ReplyDelete