Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back, at last!

Well, it's been quite a while since I've found myself with time to actually do something interesting! Over the past few months, I have had interesting times, just not time to write about them! Fall Break is the perfect opportunity to do so :) And since I'm with one of my favorite people on Earth, I'm a super happy girl! Camper days are very long days, and I have ample amounts of time to do whatever my little heart pleases! First I want to say that Jeffrey knows the way to my heart! Look what I found in the shower---all my favorite products!
There were a few more surprises upon my arrival that honestly made me giggle!! But what can I say, He's a hard worker! 


Saturday Night dinner at West Texas Roadhouse. It's a mix with Logan's (peanuts on floor) and some other steakhouses! It was tasty :)                                                                                                            


We found crayons :) The couple in the background sure do look as if they are in an in depth conversation. 


Sunday was a Funday and we had a good one :) It was such a relaxing, enjoyable day! 


The "Lube Tube" was a must have! 

Quaker Steak was an awesome place! I saw the chairs with the TN licences plate and I had to have a picture of it. 

Baby got some new boots! These weren't the exact ones, but you know! 

I'll be writing again! Very soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment